You must be signed in to make a comment.
HOORAY, we just reached our goal! Thank you so much for all of your contributions, support, retweets, & being with us every step of the way. Co.up is truly lucky to have such a great group of people involved. You’re the best!
Here’s a look at the first day of coworking in the new space: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=418845994820461&set=a.208165175888545.57160.148844035153993 :) We’re almost there! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you so much for joining us at the party on Friday! By participating in the raffle & enjoying the beer, you’ve helped us reach 65% of our goal, & we’re very grateful. We’ve put together a little video to help push us that remaining 35% & hope you will enjoy it: http://vimeo.com/44510609 :)
AWESOME! This Friday is made great by you all getting us more than half-way there, as well as the big party we’re all looking forward to in the evening. http://bit.ly/3OG-party Thanks for all of your support, whether in the form of donations, encouragement or spreading the word. <3
We hope to see all of you tonight!
Yeah, one third of the way there! The floor is finished & we can pay for the new chairs with the money we have so far. Thank you all very much!
We’re looking into a creative solution with the tables: buying solid wood door panels to attach sturdier legs to than the ones we have upstairs currently. The legs can be folded in to make setting up for UGs fast & easy. :)
Please help us continue to get the word out. Danke schön!
I just want to say thank you to everybody who donated so far. This is a great help for us and also very encouraging. We passed 25% within 24h which is a great start, but we are not there yet. So keep spreading the word.
I’m currently looking into good chairs for the new space. If you sit 8 hours and more a day, this is something you shouldn’t save on. And we will not buy red ones again, I promise ;)
Cheers and have a great weekend.