I walked 24-hours non-stop up the Pennine Way

By kikaboka ( 114 Medal_silver_1 )

77
Donors

£1,365.00
raised of a £3,500.00 goal

39.00% Funded

Make A Pledge

£
Powered by PayPal

Anonymous


Aug 01, 2012

Anonymous *


Jul 30, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 29, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 29, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 29, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 28, 2012

George Kaye


Jul 27, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 25, 2012

rosieanisah


Jul 24, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 24, 2012

Jennifer Blair


Jul 24, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 24, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 24, 2012

kurisup


Jul 24, 2012

kateb


Jul 23, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 23, 2012

Will Lawson


Jul 22, 2012

Marsali


Jul 22, 2012

Francis Liming


Jul 21, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 20, 2012

DaisyAyre


Jul 20, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 20, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 19, 2012

GraceDenton


Jul 17, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 17, 2012

GeographicalBen


Jul 17, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 17, 2012

pwollner


Jul 17, 2012

alexh


Jul 17, 2012

Anonymous *


Jul 17, 2012

Anonymous *


Jul 17, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 16, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 12, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 11, 2012

Dumo-donor


Jul 11, 2012

Bryony Braschi


Jul 11, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 10, 2012

JohnLedger


Jul 10, 2012

TorilCooper1


Jul 09, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 09, 2012

EmmaBradnum


Jul 09, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 09, 2012

laurahurley


Jul 08, 2012

AaronTait


Jul 05, 2012

annamachin


Jul 05, 2012

Flossie


Jul 03, 2012

tomcoleman


Jul 03, 2012

georgeorwell


Jul 02, 2012

@SimonCantrill


Jul 02, 2012

Anonymous *


Jul 02, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 01, 2012

direlog


Jul 01, 2012

Anonymous


Jul 01, 2012

Anonymous


Jun 30, 2012

eshancock


Jun 30, 2012

Anonymous


Jun 29, 2012

Anonymous


Jun 29, 2012

Anonymous


Jun 28, 2012

AnnaMarsland


Jun 28, 2012

GemmaClucas


Jun 28, 2012

Manby


Jun 28, 2012

Anonymous


Jun 28, 2012

Anonymous


Jun 28, 2012

katetaylor


Jun 28, 2012

Anonymous


Jun 28, 2012

Anonymous


Jun 27, 2012

Eloise Maxwell


Jun 27, 2012

Anonymous


Jun 27, 2012

Anonymous


Jun 27, 2012

AlexPeake


Jun 27, 2012

Lian Kelly


Jun 27, 2012

karolinaborowy


Jun 27, 2012

Anonymous


Jun 27, 2012

JoKing


Jun 27, 2012

Anonymous


Jun 27, 2012

VickyS


Jun 27, 2012

Laurie Coldwell


Jun 25, 2012

You must be signed in to make a comment.

Post a comment :

jon01 Jan 20

plagiarsm check

I want to say that as a visitor this site is really great for all kinds of people.Everybody wants to visit such this type of site.People wants to know many kinds of information from other site.This website is one of them.So i think people will be very well benefited from here.I think People also to Know many recent Information from my interesting link.Rely great site.

GeographicalBen Jul 17

Don’t show me pictures of your feet after this. Please.

EmmaBradnum Jul 09

Good for you Laurie! Hope you raise enough. X

Eloise Maxwell Jun 27

Loving the fact that you look like Oliver twist in this photo… minus the porridge bowl. strange that.

JoKing Jun 27

Shall I make you some sandwiches for the walk?

Hope it helps you get there. Jo.

Lian Kelly Jun 27

Done :) congrats on getting place again, hope you can fund it!

VickyS Jun 27

1% of the way! Hope you get the other 99%.


(ps hope you survive your walk)